Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The region's markets are flooded with imported goods and demands for joint management of the borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The region's markets are flooded with imported goods and demands for joint management of the borders Empty The region's markets are flooded with imported goods and demands for joint management of the borders

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Mar 2021, 8:54 am

The region's markets are flooded with imported goods and demands for joint management of the borders between Baghdad and Erbil

12:15 - 03/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Sulaymaniyah ..
    The leader of the Kurdistan Justice Group, Rebwar Hamad, asked the federal government to control the border crossings in the region, indicating that the region’s markets are flooded with imported goods.
    Hamad said in a statement to "the information", that "even in the absence of an agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government regarding the budget, the ports must be managed in a joint way."
    He added that "the outlets are now managed by parties, and therefore those in charge of them allow the entry of all materials at a low tax, and this is what contributed to flooding the markets with imported goods, and thus led to the presence of accumulation of local goods, especially in agricultural products."
    Hamad pointed out that "the main solution to this problem is to close the unofficial outlets within the region, to manage the ports in a joint way, and to apply the unified Turkish customs tariff."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:19 pm