Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh stresses two important matters after ratifying the Women Survivors Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh stresses two important matters after ratifying the Women Survivors Law Empty Saleh stresses two important matters after ratifying the Women Survivors Law

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:43 am

Saleh stresses two important matters after ratifying the Women Survivors Law

•  Time: 03/09/2021 15:22:39

•  Read: 897 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed, on Tuesday, two important matters after the ratification of the Women Survivors Law.
    The President of the Republic said in a tweet on the Twitter platform, "Today I received a number of our daughters, Yazidis, Turkmen, and Shabaks, and I congratulated them on the adoption of the Women Survivors Law."
    He added, "We discussed with them the mechanisms for implementing it to ensure justice and fairness and restore consideration to them in their confrontation with ISIS terrorism."
    He stated, "We have a lot of work ahead of us, and we must continue our efforts to uncover the rest of the kidnapped and bring the criminals to justice."
    It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, formally approved yesterday, Monday, the Yazidi, Turkmen and Shabak Women Survivors Law, under the dome of the House of Representatives, and on International Women's Day, in the presence of the Speaker of Parliament, the Speaker of the Supreme Judicial Council, and a number of women survivors of terrorism.
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:22 am