Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will American pressure succeed in returning the Peshmerga to Kirkuk? Deputy warns

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will American pressure succeed in returning the Peshmerga to Kirkuk? Deputy warns Empty Will American pressure succeed in returning the Peshmerga to Kirkuk? Deputy warns

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 7:01 am

Will American pressure succeed in returning the Peshmerga to Kirkuk? Deputy warns

11:51 - 10/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Kirkuk ..
    Former representative of the Arab component in Kirkuk, Yassin Al-Obeidi, expressed, on Wednesday, his complete rejection of the idea of ​​the return of the Peshmerga and the formation of joint coordination rooms in the disputed areas.
    Al-Obaidi said in a statement to "the information", that "all citizens and the various components that live in Kirkuk confirm that the security situation in Kirkuk has not been witnessed in the city since 2003, in terms of security and stability."
    He added, "If the coordination between the army and the Peshmerga is on the outskirts of the Kurdistan region, there is no harm in that, but any return of Kurdish forces to Kirkuk or the rest of the disputed areas is rejected and is an assault on the biases of the law enforcement plan."
    Al-Obaidi pointed out that "the security of Kirkuk is an Iraqi affair and the American forces have entered this, and if the regional government relies on the United States to put pressure on Baghdad, then this is defective against the Iraqi government, whose decision must be independent."
    The representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in the joint operations room, Abd al-Khaliq Talaat, had confirmed in a press statement that there is an American desire to re-establish the joint coordination rooms between the army and the Peshmerga in the disputed areas.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:04 pm