Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy accuses parties of obstructing the return of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its previous e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy accuses parties of obstructing the return of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its previous e Empty A deputy accuses parties of obstructing the return of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its previous e

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:52 pm

[size=35][size=35]A deputy accuses parties of obstructing the return of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its previous era[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-20 | 09:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Al-Fateh Alliance MP Uday Shaalan Abu Al-Joun accused, on Saturday, some political figures of making statements and attacking those who care about the interest of the citizen without personal interests, accusing them of obstructing the return of the exchange rate to its previous one.

Abu El-Joun said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The high exchange rate of the dollar has greatly affected the simple citizen more than other classes, and that its continuation without control over the high prices of goods in the local markets does not harm anyone other than the citizen," indicating that "those who accuse the representatives who defend It is the interest of peoples and aspirants to have a decent life who hinder the return of the exchange rate to its previous one and agree with others for personal interests only. "

He stressed that "reviving the Iraqi economy by raising the value of the dinar and reducing the dollar, and not the other way around, because all countries that revived their economy were by weakening foreign currencies and raising the value of the local currency."

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:58 am