Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British report: Ministry officials earn millions of dollars in recruitment bribes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British report: Ministry officials earn millions of dollars in recruitment bribes Empty British report: Ministry officials earn millions of dollars in recruitment bribes

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 6:59 am

British report: Ministry officials earn millions of dollars in recruitment bribes

13:50 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / translation ...
    A report by the British newspaper The National revealed, on Thursday, that Iraqi ministries officials extract tens of thousands of dollars from unemployed graduates under the pretext of employment even if jobs disappear or do not start.
    The report, which was translated by Al-Maaloumah, stated that “those officials often defraud young people applying for government jobs in order to be appointed with temporary contracts and jobs that end with their dismissal after several months.”
    He added, "A female graduate of the University of Technology, Yasmine, said that a part-time job in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals cost her about 1000 dollars, while a job for the young man in the Ministry of Oil in early 2018 cost about 10 thousand dollars."
    He continued, “Iraqi law may criminalize those who pay bribes and those who receive them, but monitoring groups and officials admit that there is no application of this law or it is often overlooked within the intertwined network of corruption, which placed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the 160th place out of 180 countries on the corruption perception index of the organization Transparency International ”.
    He continued, “The graduate Yasmine is only one example of tens of thousands who have been defrauded for the job to pay bribes, as she confirmed that she and 100 other people were appointed after paying for the job in 2019, but they were all told that there was no budget allocated to them and they were dismissed from work after several months.” .
    She explained, “After paying the bribe, there is no hope of taking it back. They kicked me out, and when my contact on the WhatsApp application continued to get my money back, he refused and banned me and I cannot report it.”
    The report stated that “the unemployment rate among Iraqi youth has risen to 36 percent, according to the World Bank, which says that there are 2.5 million unemployed Iraqis in urgent need of jobs, while the statistics showed that three quarters of state spending in 2020 was allocated to salaries, a figure that is 400 percent more than It was 15 years ago. ”
    In a crowded field, desperate and frustrated graduates, some of whom have been out of work for many years due to wasted degrees and training, say they have no other choice but to pay for a job. Government officials tasked with stopping such bribes say "cash for jobs" plans are the hardest to track.
    The report indicated that "some political parties, politicians and legislators benefit from the sale of jobs through intermediaries, as many of the announced jobs are reserved for the political parties to which the minister or senior officials belong." End / 25 z
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm