Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Qatari delegation arrives in Baghdad in conjunction with the start of preparations for the Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Qatari delegation arrives in Baghdad in conjunction with the start of preparations for the Baghdad Empty A Qatari delegation arrives in Baghdad in conjunction with the start of preparations for the Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:48 am

[size=52]A Qatari delegation arrives in Baghdad in conjunction with the start of preparations for the Baghdad summit[/size]

[size=45]A Qatari delegation headed by Foreign Minister Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani, which visited Baghdad and Erbil, yesterday, presented two invitations to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to visit Doha. The delegation delivered a written message from the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, which included an official invitation to visit Qatar.[/size]
    [size=45]While they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to enhance them in the service of the common interests of the two brotherly peoples, in addition to developments in the relevant regional and international situations, according to a statement of the President's Office received by (Al-Mada).[/size]
    [size=45]The delegation also conveyed to the Prime Minister, "the greetings of the State of Qatar, the government and people, and Qatar's readiness to support Iraq in various fields, and the leadership in the State of Qatar is looking forward to receiving Al-Kazemi in Doha as soon as possible," according to a statement by the Prime Minister. Late yesterday, the delegation arrived in the Kurdistan region and met with a number of political figures. Earlier in the same day, Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani arrived in Baghdad. In light of this visit, the Iraqi minister and his Qatari counterpart held a joint press conference. The visit coincided with the start of the preliminary round of talks via the closed circuit television related to the "Baghdad summit."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:31 am