Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Good news to the employees of the Iraqi army .. The accumulated leave amounts were included in the b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Good news to the employees of the Iraqi army .. The accumulated leave amounts were included in the b Empty Good news to the employees of the Iraqi army .. The accumulated leave amounts were included in the b

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 8:49 am

[size=45][size=41]Good news to the employees of the Iraqi army .. The accumulated leave amounts were included in the budget[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Noor News / Baghdad, a
    member of Parliament, Raad Al-Dahlaki, Al-Bushra, to the Iraqi army, “officers and ranks”, to include the accumulated leave amounts in the federal budget for the year 2021.

Al-Dahlaki said in a press statement, “Al-Noor News” received a copy of it that “a continuation of our efforts and our communication since a year ago. 2017 with Iraqi army personnel (officers and ranks) in order to obtain their rights, which began with receiving the end of service gratuity amount in 2019. Today, these efforts culminated in the inclusion of the accumulated leave amounts in the 2021 budget, which will be spent soon, God willing.

He added, "Future work will be for the wounded to obtain their rights, and volunteer ranks who have not been referred to retirement due to a lack of data, as well as the application of Paragraph 14 of the 2019 Budget Law on equal salary and retirement rights with their continuing service counterparts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:55 am