Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank proposes to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank proposes to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar Empty The World Bank proposes to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:25 pm

The World Bank proposes to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar
    [size=11]Posted: 14.04.2021 | 18:07 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ihsan Al-Yasiri, revealed today, Wednesday, a proposal submitted by the World Bank to amend the exchange rate of the dollar to 160 thousand Iraqi dinars per 100 dollars.
    He said in a press statement, "One of the demands of the World Bank during negotiations to raise the exchange rate of the dollar is to reform the public financial departments, which are taxes, customs and levies, and finance part of the financial savings achieved for the benefit of the vulnerable classes."
    He added, "The World Bank has suggested to the Central Bank of Iraq to amend the dollar exchange rate to 160 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, as it is the real price that the local market can settle upon, compared to neighboring countries."
    Al-Yasiri pointed out that "the Central Bank, through its study of the market and the living situation, found that the current value of the exchange rate is 145 thousand suitable, and has actually achieved the desired results in monetary policy."
    The government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi raised the exchange rate of the dollar from 122 thousand to 145 thousand dinars per 100 US dollars to face the financial crisis it is facing.
    A few days ago, Al-Kazemi refused to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm