Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-MALIKI RECALLS TELLING OBAMA: IF I WERE TO BREAK YOUR BLOCKADE OF CUBA, I WOULD HAVE BROKEN IT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-MALIKI RECALLS TELLING OBAMA: IF I WERE TO BREAK YOUR BLOCKADE OF CUBA, I WOULD HAVE BROKEN IT Empty AL-MALIKI RECALLS TELLING OBAMA: IF I WERE TO BREAK YOUR BLOCKADE OF CUBA, I WOULD HAVE BROKEN IT

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Apr 2021, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-MALIKI RECALLS TELLING OBAMA: IF I WERE TO BREAK YOUR BLOCKADE OF CUBA, I WOULD HAVE BROKEN IT[/size]

Friday, April 16, 2021 12:02 PM

The Head of State of Law Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, recalled to the former US President, Barack Obama (2009-2017), that if he had been allowed to break the blockade imposed by the United States of America on the Cuban state, he would do so.
    Al-Maliki said, in a televised interview, followed by the National News Center: “I stood by Syria and my position was clear, and the US President asked me to impose a siege on Syria, and I said this is an immoral act, and if I were allowed to break your siege on Cuba, I would break it.”
    Since the 1960s, the United States of America has imposed a trade blockade that is the longest in recent history, ranging from imposing the embargo on arms to nearly all exports, but the embargo does not prevent the trade of foodstuffs and humanitarian supplies.
    And Maliki, the former prime minister, added for two consecutive terms (2006-2014): "If I felt that Bashar al-Assad's regime would fall, I would have taken my army to help him."
    He pointed out that "Syria has not prevented terrorism from crossing its borders into Iraq," referring to the post-2006 period.
    In a separate context, Al-Maliki said that "it is possible that Syria and Iraq will be invited to normalization," adding, "I do not think that Syria will proceed with normalization."
    In August 2020, the United Arab Emirates signed a peace agreement with the State of Israel, which is a prelude to the so-called Arab normalization with the State of Israel.

He continued: "If Syria and the rest of the Arab countries proceed with normalization, this will be reflected in Iraq, and I believe that the bad and evil of normalization will be reflected on us."
    Regarding relations with the Arab environment, Al-Maliki affirmed: "I stand in support of every danger the Iraqi government is taking towards strengthening relations with any Arab country."
    He continued, "I am not confused about establishing a relationship with Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar," George Boss failed to bring Iraq closer to Saudi Arabia.
    He went on to say: “I do not call for blocs within the Arab axis, against other Arab axes,” indicating: “I apologized for accepting Erdogan's (Turkish President) invitation to enter an Islamic axis.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:29 pm