Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is outside the UK's high risk country ranking Iraq IRAQ IS OUTSIDE THE UK'S HIGH RISK COUNTRY R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is outside the UK's high risk country ranking Iraq IRAQ IS OUTSIDE THE UK'S HIGH RISK COUNTRY R Empty Iraq is outside the UK's high risk country ranking Iraq IRAQ IS OUTSIDE THE UK'S HIGH RISK COUNTRY R

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Apr 2021, 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]IRAQ IS OUTSIDE THE UK'S HIGH RISK COUNTRY RANKING[/size]

In a statement received by the National News Center, the bank stated, “In the framework of the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq and through the Office of Combating Money Laundering and Combating Terrorism Financing in developing the business environment within the international compliance standards for combating money laundering and terrorist financing, the British Treasury in the Department of the United Kingdom Government did not The name of the Republic of Iraq was included in the list of high-risk countries according to Resolution No. 392 of 2021.
    The statement added, "The United Kingdom adopted the recommendations of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in classifying countries with high risks in terms of applying anti-money laundering and terrorist financing standards, after its exit from the European Union countries, and it promised Iraq is committed to keeping pace with and implementing international recommendations."
    He explained, "Not including Iraq in the list of high-risk countries reflects positively on facilitating business and entering companies between the two countries as well as supporting financial operations between the Iraqi banking sector and the United Kingdom."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:08 pm