Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: The issuance of an arrest warrant for a general manager and the summoning of a governor i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: The issuance of an arrest warrant for a general manager and the summoning of a governor i Empty Integrity: The issuance of an arrest warrant for a general manager and the summoning of a governor i

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 8:00 am

Integrity: The issuance of an arrest warrant for a general manager and the summoning of a governor in a rental case in violation of the law

•  Time: 04/20/2021 12:16:31

•  Read: 3,783 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest warrant against the former Director General of the Health Department in Babil Governorate, on charges of damaging public money, while it indicated the issuance of a summon order for a former governor, in the same case
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The investigation department of the authority stated, according to a statement received by {Al Furat News} a copy of it, that "the case that it investigated and referred to the judiciary, reported that the competent Hilla investigation court had issued a summoning order against the former director general of the Babil Health Department on the grounds of violations in the lease contract," indicating The issuance of a summoning order for the former governor of Babylon in the same case. 
    The department continued, "The arrest and recruitment orders were issued in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code, against the background of the violations committed in a lease contract with the approval of the former governor, diagnosing it as a violation of the law of selling and renting state funds, as well as concluding it with an unreal fictitious compensation and without a public auction; Which caused damage to public money. "
    The commission had announced that the judiciary had issued arrest warrants and arrest warrants against local officials to preserve the background of cases that they had investigated and referred to the judiciary, including governors, general directors and employees. In connection with violations that led to damage to public money.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:32 pm