Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY MOVE TO REDUCE THE WAGES OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENTARY MOVE TO REDUCE THE WAGES OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS Empty PARLIAMENTARY MOVE TO REDUCE THE WAGES OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 8:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Education Committee, Raad Al-Maksousi, revealed a parliamentary move towards the wages of private schools, while explaining the mechanism for the second semester exams.
    A member of Al-Maksousi said in a statement carried by the official agency, that "during the last academic year, the issue of study fees in private schools was decided and reduced by 90%," adding that it is likely that "wages will be reduced at the end of the current school year, which will end next May."
    He added, "The Education Committee is continuing with the Ministry of Education to reduce school fees, at least to 90%, as in the previous year."
    Regarding attendance, Al-Maksousi explained that "the attendance hours were defined for the primary elementary grades (first, second and third) describing these stages need ground and direct education, in addition to the finished sixth primary, intermediate and sixth intermediate stages with all health and preventive measures taken."
    And he added, "The rest of the classes will be attended by them and their examinations electronically," stressing that "the exams will be attended by students of classes whose attendance is in attendance. As for students of classes who attend electronically, their exams will be electronically."

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:53 pm