Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament opens the door for nomination for the presidency and to raise its Wednesday of next week

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament opens the door for nomination for the presidency and to raise its Wednesday of next week Empty Parliament opens the door for nomination for the presidency and to raise its Wednesday of next week

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 12:20 pm

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} 

Presidency of the Council of Representatives announced the new opening of the nomination for the presidency from tomorrow for three days and all Iraqis, as Parliament adjourned until Wednesday of next week. 

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source told the News} {Euphrates today that "the new House Speaker Salim al-ordered the lifting of the meeting to Wednesday next week, and announced the opening of the nomination to run for the presidency starting from tomorrow morning Wednesday for three days."

He called on the President of the House of Representatives on all Iraqis to "nomination for the presidency of the Republic," noting that he will receive the applications according to the conditions, and will be announced officially, "explaining that" Based on this matter, we urge the leaders of the blocks at the next meeting on the formation of committees of the laws, to speed up the completion of the laws broken and approving the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:25 am