Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights: The government is required to celebrate the National Day of Mass Graves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human Rights: The government is required to celebrate the National Day of Mass Graves Empty Human Rights: The government is required to celebrate the National Day of Mass Graves

Post by Rocky Mon 17 May 2021, 6:37 am

[size=36]Human Rights: The government is required to celebrate the National Day of Mass Graves[/size]

[size=36]Political| 11:53 - 05/17/2021[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News, the
    Commission for Human Rights promised, on Monday, to celebrate the National Day of mass graves in Iraq, as a reminder of the brutal massacres that occurred against the Iraqi people during the period of the former regime, which gave birth to hundreds of mass graves and thousands of martyrs.
    A member of the Human Rights Commission, Fadhel Al-Gharawi, said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the mass grave crimes that were committed during the era of the former regime, and were re-committed by ISIS terrorist gangs, are nothing but genocide crimes whose basis was sectarian, religious, ethnic and national." .
    Al-Gharawi called on the government and all state institutions "to celebrate this day and shed light on this heinous crime and the sacrifices of the martyrs."
    He called on everyone to "expedite the completion of the opening of all mass graves and conduct DNA matching with the families of the victims, and bring them justice through the inclusion of the martyrs in the Martyrs Foundation Law and support the mass graves team with financial and human resources to accomplish its tasks in opening all graves and strive to hold international conferences to define these crimes and to present and prosecute them." All the perpetrators who took them to court. " Ended 29 / p4
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:20 pm