Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures.. The opening of the activities of the Basra International Comprehensive Exhibition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures.. The opening of the activities of the Basra International Comprehensive Exhibition Empty In pictures.. The opening of the activities of the Basra International Comprehensive Exhibition

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jun 2021, 7:21 am

In pictures.. The opening of the activities of the Basra International Comprehensive Exhibition

•  Time: 06/17/2021 10:48:26

•  Reading: 1,482 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Transport announced, on Thursday, the opening of the activities of the comprehensive Basra International Fair, which will run from June 15 to June 25, with the participation of more than one hundred companies from twelve countries.
    A statement to inform the Ministry of Transport, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated, “The Ministry of Transport, represented by the Director General of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Eng. Farhan Al-Fartousi, accompanied by the Turkish Consul in Basra and the organizing company, opened the activities of the Basra International Comprehensive Exhibition, which will continue from June 15 to 25. With the participation of more than one hundred companies from twelve countries. 
    The Director General stressed, "The General Company for Ports for Iraq's renewed support for the activities of the exhibition, which is held annually," while the organizing company confirmed the success of the current version of the exhibition in the presence of companies from the participating countries, praising the role of the local Basra government and the management of the General Company for Ports of Iraq through continuous and fruitful cooperation to serve To the honorable people of Basra,” noting that “the exhibition management is committed to applying all health conditions related to sterilization and fumigation, and to ensure that visitors wear a mask.”
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:34 am