Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran earns millions of dollars from exporting its products to countries including Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran earns millions of dollars from exporting its products to countries including Iraq Empty Iran earns millions of dollars from exporting its products to countries including Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jun 2021, 7:02 am

Iran earns millions of dollars from exporting its products to countries including Iraq

•  Time: 06/19/2021 12:34:50

•  Reading: 1,235 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} An official at the Iranian Trade Development Organization, Mahmoud Bazari, announced that nuts exports recorded $212 million in the first two months of the current fiscal year, from March 21 to May 20, 2021.

The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bazari explained, "Nut exports recorded 96 thousand tons, with a value of $212 million, with a quantitative growth of 25 percent and a price of 36 percent."
    He pointed out that "pistachio exports accounted for $ 122 million of the total exports and the size of 18 thousand tons , a growth price 43 percent quantitative and 50 percent on an annual basis."
    Among Pazara, that "the most important export markets for Iranian nuts China, the UAE, India and Turkey Iraq, Pakistan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Afghanistan and others.
    On the other hand, he confirmed that "dates exports amounted to 48 thousand tons, worth 42 million dollars, and raisins 27 thousand tons, worth 35 million dollars, in the two mentioned months."

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:38 pm