Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

{Fitch} amends Iraq's credit and financial rating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

{Fitch} amends Iraq's credit and financial rating Empty {Fitch} amends Iraq's credit and financial rating

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Jun 2021, 6:22 pm

{Fitch} amends Iraq's credit and financial rating

•  Time: 06/25/2021 15:37:29

•  Reading: 832 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The credit rating agency, "Fitch", announced the amendment of the rating of the State of Iraq to a stable condition, confirming its rating at the degree of "B-".
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In its report, the agency stated that this amendment reflects the future outlook for Iraq's use of foreign reserves.
    The agency expected that the debt ratio of Iraq’s GDP will decrease in 2021 to 74%, before a gradual rise towards 80% in the medium term, noting that political risks internally and externally affect Iraq’s credit rating.
    In its report, Fitch agency expressed the possibility of stabilizing Iraq's foreign reserves in 2021, with the rise in the price of oil and a decrease in the current account deficit.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:30 am