Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gentlemen, the President and members of the Commission for Human Rights in Iraq,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gentlemen, the President and members of the Commission for Human Rights in Iraq, Empty Gentlemen, the President and members of the Commission for Human Rights in Iraq,

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jul 2021, 7:07 am

[size=52]Gentlemen, the President and members of the Commission for Human Rights in Iraq,[/size]

congratulations
    We congratulate you for the Office of Human Rights High in Iraq on the classification of international  A  and be as an observer to the Council of Human Rights in Geneva and came to achieve this accomplishment for listening and reaching out , wishing you get commission on positions of leadership in the Council of Human Rights international action to deliver the voice of human rights in Iraq with all                                               Sects and defend him and the implementation of the resolutions of international anti - all forms of violence , wishes for more of success in your work  .                

Receive respect and appreciation   

The Coordinating Body of Faili Kurds    

[size=45]1st of July  2021  [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:55 pm