Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary proposals to adopt a price of $55 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary proposals to adopt a price of $55 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget Empty Parliamentary proposals to adopt a price of $55 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Aug 2021, 6:54 am

Parliamentary proposals to adopt a price of $55 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget

•  Time: 08/12/2021 08:06:00

•  Reading: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee proposed a price of 55 dollars per barrel of oil as an appropriate price for building the 2022 budget, noting that sending a realistic budget to Parliament would greatly facilitate the committee’s work, because the 2021 budget was very exaggerated.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar said, in a press interview, that “calculating next year’s budget on $50 a barrel is a good thing, and if I were the Minister of Finance, I would have built the budget on $55 a barrel, as it is a very appropriate price, especially since it is not possible to predict oil prices, as there was a decline After a rise,” he added, “but we expect an increase in prices with the intensive vaccination campaign (against Corona) in all countries of the world, and this means that we are moving towards the decline of the epidemic.”
    He added that "oil prices today are more than what the 2021 budget was built on due to the fear that prices are subject to decline according to the markets," noting that "building the 2022 budget realistically - according to the statements of the Minister of Finance - is a good thing because the 2021 budget was exaggerated and even the expenditures were large, as It was reduced from 168 trillion to 130 trillion, and the government has not yet spent this amount either." 
    Finance Minister Ali Allawi had announced that the ministry had begun preparing the 2022 budget a few days ago, and it will have a reform dimension, as it "different from previous budgets" and reflect "the reality of Iraq's obligations", while he indicated that the price of a barrel in the new budget will be 50 dollars, which is an adjustable figure, However, the value of a barrel of oil in the market is currently much higher and exceeds sixty dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:36 pm