Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: A proposal to adopt a price of $65 per barrel of oil in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: A proposal to adopt a price of $65 per barrel of oil in the budget Empty Deputy: A proposal to adopt a price of $65 per barrel of oil in the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 9:33 am

Deputy: A proposal to adopt a price of $65 per barrel of oil in the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Independent MP Muhammad Al-Ziyadi confirmed, on Saturday, that the 2023 budget bill will reach the House of Representatives during the current week. 
    Al-Ziyadi said, "The draft budget law is important in supporting the country's economy and infrastructure," pointing out that "the budget is unilateral as it depends on selling oil."
    He added, "The change in oil prices between decline and rise will affect the Iraqi economy," noting that "there is a proposal to adopt the selling price of oil in the 2023 budget within the limits of $65 per barrel."
    Al-Ziyadi added, in a statement to "Al-Ghad Press" agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the budget will reach the House of Representatives during the current week."

Views 52
    Added 02/25/2023 - 5:55 PM
    Updated 2023/02/25 - 6:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:41 am