Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki meets today members of Nineveh provincial council to find a solution to the security crisis

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki meets today members of Nineveh provincial council to find a solution to the security crisis  Empty Maliki meets today members of Nineveh provincial council to find a solution to the security crisis

Post by chouchou Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A political source revealed early on Thursday that President and members of Nineveh provincial Council have arrived yesterday evening to Baghdad to discuss the status of maintaining security and humanitarian situation with the federal officials

The source told “Shafaq News", that "The Chairman of Nineveh provincial council  and members of the council arrived yesterday to Baghdad and met with Parliament Speaker ,Salim al-Jubouri".

The source said that "the delegation of the provincial council will meet today with Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki to consolidate positions and agree on a mechanism to resolve the security crisis in the province as well as the humanitarian crisis

."
    Christians have fled this week from Mosul city under threat of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria “ISIS” organization after giving them a choice between converting to Islam , pay tribute or face death at a deadline that ended on Saturday

ISIS organization and other militant factions have controlled in 10th of June Mosul city and large parts of Salahuddin province, as well as other areas of the provinces of Diyala, Kirkuk, Babil, before the security forces could restore some of them

Previously, militants of ISIS targeted religious minorities in Mosul as Shiite Yezidi and Shabak.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:01 pm