Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Mahatta Foundation concludes the work of the hackathon program, which seeks to advance financial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Mahatta Foundation concludes the work of the hackathon program, which seeks to advance financial  Empty Al Mahatta Foundation concludes the work of the hackathon program, which seeks to advance financial

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Oct 2021, 7:20 am

Al Mahatta Foundation concludes the work of the hackathon program, which seeks to advance financial technology and electronic payment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, Friday, the work of the "Hackathon" program, which seeks to advance financial technology and electronic payment, was concluded on the Hall of the Mahatta Foundation for Entrepreneurship in Baghdad.
    The "Hackathon" program seeks to advance financial technology and electronic payment, and after selecting more than 20 professional business developers and selecting them according to their software capabilities and knowledge of banking systems, they were invited to participate in the program.
    The hackathon was funded by the French Foreign Ministry (CDCS) and the European Union, and implemented by Expertise France in Iraq in partnership with the station, and also in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, Amwal for electronic payment services and Zain Cash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:47 am