Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Serious discussions to attract new investments for the oil and energy sector in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Serious discussions to attract new investments for the oil and energy sector in Iraq Empty Oil Minister: Serious discussions to attract new investments for the oil and energy sector in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Nov 2021, 6:19 am

Oil Minister: Serious discussions to attract new investments for the oil and energy sector in Iraq

•  Time: 11/18/2021 14:11:52

•  Reading: 364 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail stressed, on Thursday, the importance of attracting new investments to the oil and energy sector in Iraq.
    His office said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "this came through his participation in the work of the ADIPEC conference and exhibition in Abu Dhabi, while the minister said that" the oil sector needs more investments, financing and modern technology that supports the oil industry and clean energy, and contributes to in upgrading and advancing it,” referring to “the need to provide the appropriate investment environment and the cooperation of all concerned parties in this, to provide greater opportunities for work and development, and to conclude agreements with sober international companies.”
    Ismail added, "Our participation in this global forum, which brings together international companies and investors, is an opportunity to hold meetings and serious discussions with them, and that the oil and energy sector in Iraq is receiving great interest from everyone."
    Iraq will participate in the ADIPEC Conference and Exhibition with a large delegation representing the sectors of extraction, liquidation, gas, clean energy and training, as well as a pavilion in the exhibition representing the Ministry of Oil and oil companies. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:27 am