Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the details of the first session of the new parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the details of the first session of the new parliament Empty Learn about the details of the first session of the new parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Dec 2021, 6:12 am

Learn about the details of the first session of the new parliament

•  Time: 12/28/2021 11:55:39

•  Reading: 1,937 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The dismissal of a legal expert, what the constitution and law specified in the convening of the first session of the House of Representatives in its fifth legislative session, after the approval of the Federal Supreme Court yesterday, Monday, on the final results of the early elections that took place last October 10.
    Tariq Harb told {Euphrates News}: "The constitution says that after the approval of the electoral results by the Federal Supreme Court, the President of the Republic must invite the winning candidates to the first session within 15 days from the date of approval."
    Harb suggested that "next week will be a date for the first session for a delay in the procedures for ratifying the election results," noting that "the President of the Republic must invite the winning candidates, and I think that 7 days are sufficient to hold the first session headed by the oldest member."
    He explained that "the first procedure for the president of the age is to repeat the constitutional oath, he and the winning candidates present in the parliament hall and according to the text contained in Article 50 of the Iraqi constitution, after which the winners will become members of the House of Representatives."
    Harb indicated that, "After taking the oath, the president opens the door for candidacy for the presidency of the House of Representatives, and I believe in my opinion that the nomination will not delay this time in granting confidence to the candidate of the {Sunni} component for the position of the presidency of the House of Representatives, as happened in previous sessions," noting that "the number of votes required The candidate for the presidency of the Council won 165 deputies.
    The Federal Supreme Court had ratified, in a session yesterday, Monday, the results of the legislative elections that were held on the tenth of October, after it rejected a lawsuit filed by political forces to push for the annulment of the results. 
    The approval of the results has now opened the way for the new parliament to hold its first session during the next two weeks, then elect a president and a president of the republic, before choosing a prime minister in a process that depends on political negotiations between the different forces.
    Raghad Daham

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm