Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist Expects Oil Prices To Exceed $100 A Barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist Expects Oil Prices To Exceed $100 A Barrel Empty Economist Expects Oil Prices To Exceed $100 A Barrel

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:38 am

Economist Expects Oil Prices To Exceed $100 A Barrel
    01/19/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The economic expert, Nabil Al-Moussawi, expected, today, Wednesday, that the price of a barrel of oil will exceed the barrier of 100 dollars a barrel, while stressing that this rise positively affects the Iraqi economic situation.
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with Earth News, "There are upward trends in the tracks of crude oil, and today Brent crude recorded more than 87 dollars, in an indication of the recovery of the oil market due to many factors, strong demand and limited supply," noting that "the inability of American shale oil producers return to their previous levels and their preference for the distribution of profits.”
    He added, "It is hoped that the price of a barrel will reach and break the price of 100 dollars a barrel," noting that "this matter reflects positively on the economic reality in Iraq because the current levels mean that Iraqi oil revenues for 2022 may break the $100 billion barrier, which is more than 25 billion dollars." About what you achieved last year.
    Al-Moussawi added that "all economic balances in Iraq will be positively affected by the jump in oil prices, the trade balance, payments and the general budget, and the percentage of the deficit in it will decrease, and there will be funds dedicated to the investment side and increasing job opportunities, and this wave of price increases should not be lost."
    He stressed that "it is possible that oil prices and their rise reconsider the exchange rates of the dinar against the dollar, and therefore this matter depends on the policies of the next government and the pressure that Parliament places on the central bank, as it is the economic decision-maker."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm