Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A LEGAL EXPERT EXPLAINS TODAY'S FEDERAL COURT DECISIONS: THIS IS THE CONCLUSION!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A LEGAL EXPERT EXPLAINS TODAY'S FEDERAL COURT DECISIONS: THIS IS THE CONCLUSION! Empty A LEGAL EXPERT EXPLAINS TODAY'S FEDERAL COURT DECISIONS: THIS IS THE CONCLUSION!

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Feb 2022, 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A LEGAL EXPERT EXPLAINS TODAY'S FEDERAL COURT DECISIONS: THIS IS THE CONCLUSION!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]46 minutes ago20

Mustafa Al-Tamimi/ Baghdad
    news agency
    Today, Thursday, the legal expert, Amir Al-Daami, commented on the decision of the Federal Court regarding the largest bloc, as well as the session for electing the President of the Republic.
    Al-Damay told Al-Nabaa Agency, “The summary of the Federal Court’s decision is that the presidential election session is held by a two-thirds majority based on the text of Article 70 of the Constitution, and then the second paragraph is applied if the candidate does not obtain a two-thirds majority by voting in the first round to win the highest votes. ".
    He added that "the most numerous bloc was presented to the elected Speaker of the House of Representatives, even if it was submitted after the election of the President of the Republic, provided that he checks the names and the number, meaning that the previous interpretation obligating the registration of the most numerous bloc in the first session was blown up by the new interpretation."
    And the legal expert indicated that "this means that the most numerous bloc has not yet been submitted or registered, and that the marathon has now begun to race to form the coalition of the most numerous bloc that will be nominated for the President of the Republic in charge of forming the government."

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:27 am