Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: Foreign Wills Impose An Economic Blockade On Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Of Law: Foreign Wills Impose An Economic Blockade On Iraq Empty State Of Law: Foreign Wills Impose An Economic Blockade On Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 3:43 pm

[size=38]State Of Law: Foreign Wills Impose An Economic Blockade On Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/07/2022 | 6:59 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Adel Maneh, confirmed on Monday that the white paper that the current government spoke about is the demand of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
    Mana said to the "Information" agency, "The foreign will that wants to impose a new siege on Iraq, but in a different economic way, by raising the dollar exchange rate and decreasing the Iraqi currency," noting that "what the government has prepared are recommendations for the World Bank."
    He added, "The only solution to return the exchange rate to what it was previously is for politicians to be stripped of their own benefits, and thus look at the people and try to meet their service requests," noting that "when we reach the stage of gradualism away from political benefit, then we can say there is a group Government measures, including adjusting the exchange rate.”
    A member of the State of Law coalition explained that “the exchange rate is not the only requirement as much as it represents a part of the government movement that should be towards the Iraqi people,” noting that “the white paper that the current government, the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq spoke about is a requirement of the World Bank and the IMF.” International Monetary”. Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:57 pm