Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Pakistan are discussing the mechanism for granting entry visas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Pakistan are discussing the mechanism for granting entry visas Empty Iraq and Pakistan are discussing the mechanism for granting entry visas

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Hamid Al-Ghazi and Pakistani Ambassador Ahmed Amjad Ali discussed today, Monday, the mechanism for granting entry visas to Pakistani citizens to visit the holy shrines.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, received today, Monday, in his official office, the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Baghdad, Ahmed Amjad Ali."
    Al-Ghazi stressed that "the Islamic Republics of Iraq and Pakistan have a close relationship, religiously, culturally and politically, and the recent period has witnessed mutual diplomatic visits between the two sides," noting that "the Iraqi government seeks to develop it in the economic field in the future."
    The two sides discussed setting up a mechanism for granting entry visas to Pakistani citizens to visit the holy shrines, and controlling the exploitation by some of the entry visa for religious tourism for work purposes inside Iraq, in addition to taking official diplomatic procedures to open a Pakistani consulate in Najaf Governorate.
    The Pakistani ambassador praised "the success of the parliamentary elections that took place in Iraq recently," stressing "the Pakistani government's support for the next Iraqi government, and opening up prospects for joint cooperation in all fields."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:39 am