Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain publishes special forces in Iraq to hunt down "Daash"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain publishes special forces in Iraq to hunt down "Daash" Empty Britain publishes special forces in Iraq to hunt down "Daash"

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:34 pm

Britain publishes special forces in Iraq to hunt down "Daash"

2014/8/9 05:15:08 PM

London / Wi-News

The newspaper "Daily Mirror", said on Saturday that Britain deployed units of special forces in Iraq, to ​​help save tens of thousands of refugees fleeing from the attack of the Islamic State (Daash).

The newspaper said that the British special forces units are now working to identify the locations of fighters who fled (Daash), and there are up to 250 thousand people from fleeing for refuge to the Mount Sinjar in northern Iraq, fearing the wrath of the organization and that the liquidation of thousands.

She added that the attacks horrific recent regulation (Daash) has renewed calls for summoning the House of Commons (parliament) British from its summer recess in order to authorize the involvement of the British Army again in Iraq, while the ministry said British International Development to provide $ 8 million pounds of aid to Iraqi refugees.

The newspaper quoted a military source as saying that "the threat of the Islamic state regulation seems like a terrifying and dominated the entire Middle East .. have been deployed units of the British special forces on the ground in Iraq to help in setting goals."

The source added, "will play a British special forces also play a crucial role in enabling the aircraft the RAF in the delivery of humanitarian assistance to refugees and intelligence gathering."

The British Prime Minister, David Cameron, welcomed the decision of President Barack Obama's "targeted raids to help Iraqi forces fighting terrorists (Daash) to extricate civilians trapped in the mountains of Sinjar," and condemned the "barbaric attacks waged across the region."

Hala Mohammed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:31 am