Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

]Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Baghdad will host a fourth round of talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran[/si

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

]Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Baghdad will host a fourth round of talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran[/si Empty ]Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Baghdad will host a fourth round of talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran[/si

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2022, 6:19 am

]Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Baghdad will host a fourth round of talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    Diplomatic moves in the hope of opening direct channels between Iran and Saudi Arabia
    [size=45]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said, on Saturday, that Baghdad will host another round of talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran on Wednesday. The ministry did not give further details.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Foreign Minister, Fuad Hussein, announced this news during statements at a diplomatic forum in Antalya, Turkey, which were reported by local media. A spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed those statements to Reuters.[/size]
    [size=45]These talks will be the fourth round hosted by Baghdad for officials from the two countries, according to local media.[/size]
    [size=45]The Saudi Foreign Ministry did not respond to a request for comment.[/size]
    [size=45]Diplomats hope the opening of direct channels between Iran and Saudi Arabia is a sign of easing tensions across the Middle East after years of hostilities that have brought the region to the brink of war.[/size]
    [size=45]Talks to revive the 2015 nuclear deal faced the prospect of collapse on Friday after a last-minute Russian request forced world powers to halt negotiations for an indefinite period, despite a largely completed text.[/size]
    [size=45]Negotiators have reached the final stage of 11-month-old discussions to restart the 2015 accord, under which sanctions against Iran were lifted in return for curbs on its nuclear program, which the West has long viewed as a cover for developing atomic bombs[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 am