Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices continue to rise after US inventories drop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices continue to rise after US inventories drop Empty Oil prices continue to rise after US inventories drop

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2022, 5:34 am

Oil prices continue to rise after US inventories drop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices turned higher on Wednesday, after industrial data showed US crude stocks fell last week, underscoring the extent of tight global supplies as economic sanctions imposed on Moscow hit Russian production.
    Brent crude futures rose $1.77, or 1.53 percent, to $117.25 a barrel at 04:24 GMT.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 30 cents, or 0.41 percent, to $111.76 a barrel.
    The latest data released by the American Petroleum Institute industry group showed that crude stocks fell by 4.3 million barrels for the week ending March 18.
    While prices fell on Tuesday as the European Union seemed unlikely to agree to a Russian oil embargo, the market remains on edge over the prospect of further sanctions against Russia when US President Joe Biden meets European leaders on Thursday to discuss Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Which Moscow calls a "special operation".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm