Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum cost Abadi officially to form the government at the request of the site 127 deputies for the N

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum cost Abadi officially to form the government at the request of the site 127 deputies for the N Empty Masum cost Abadi officially to form the government at the request of the site 127 deputies for the N

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:50 am

Masum cost Abadi officially to form the government at the request of the site 127 deputies for the National Alliance

08/11/20140 

I learned / Iraq Press / of informed political sources, said on Monday that President Fuad Masum, commissioned the National Alliance candidate Haidar al-Abbadi officially to form the government after it received a request signed by 127 deputies for the National Alliance. The sources said, "The president of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari him infallible request commissioned Abadi officially headed by the Iraqi government expected, signed by al-Jaafari, a representative of the Reform Movement (6 seats) and Ammar Tohme representative of the mass of Virtue (6 seats), and Hussein al-Shahristani, a representative of the independent bloc (12 seat), and Zia al-Asadi, a representative of the Liberal bloc (34 seats), and Baqer al-Zubaidi, a representative of the mass of citizens (31 seats), in addition to the 36 seats for the Dawa Party, led by Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki. " She added, "The cost infallible Abadi officially form Alaovernmh during a press conference in the presence of Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri."   This was broadcast channels shortly before the reality of commissioning Abadi, headed by Minister in the presence of Salim al-Jubouri, and Ibrahim al-Jaafari and al-Asadi Zia and Ammar Tohme and Baqir al-Zubaidi and others in addition to the President of the Republic and Abadi, who received the assignment sheets. In his first reaction was quoted sources close to al-Maliki that he "refuses to assign Abadi," stressing saying that "the steps taken by the President of the Republic commissioned to Ebadi, a clear violation of the constitution"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:27 am