Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The political forces must re-calculate to cross this dangerous stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The political forces must re-calculate to cross this dangerous stage Empty Al-Kazemi: The political forces must re-calculate to cross this dangerous stage

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:28 am

Al-Kazemi: The political forces must re-calculate to cross this dangerous stage
    [size=11]Published date: 27.03.2022 | 11:32 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    AP Susan Walsh

Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi

Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, stressed that the country's political forces must recalculate to cross this dangerous stage.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In a speech during a conference of Yazidi survivors, he said: "All political forces must work and form a government that works as soon as possible to serve its people, including the Yazidi survivors."

He added, "Respect for constitutional timings is respect for the constitution, respect for the state's logic, and respect for people's needs."

Al-Kazemi continued: "We have to look for logical solutions that reflect the political maturity of everyone, and reflect a high degree of responsibility of the political forces regarding their duties by being in parliament or outside parliament."

Al-Kazemi pointed to the need for "work and integration to cross this dangerous stage."

Source: RT

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm