Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent wounding Ahmed al-Maliki shooting in the attempted murder of his father, al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent wounding Ahmed al-Maliki shooting in the attempted murder of his father, al-Maliki  Empty Urgent wounding Ahmed al-Maliki shooting in the attempted murder of his father, al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Aug 2014, 9:47 am

Urgent wounding Ahmed al-Maliki shooting in the attempted murder of his father, al-Maliki 

Today at 9:29 am

Power silent / special

"yesterday, and when the declaration of president of the republic Haider Abadi for prime minister arose rebellious son of the prime minister," Ahmed al-Maliki and income on his father in a state of hysteria crazy and asked him to use force and get out immediately in a statement on Al-Iraqiya declaring that only his father Nuri Maliki rejected the use of force, prompting his son to pull his pistol personal and pull sections sodden pistol towards the head of his father for threatening and immediately surprised him the nephew of Prime Minister-designate protection of the law to shoot him in the leg and dropped him to the ground and was immediately transferred to the Ibn Sina hospital in the logical green and completed arrangements today Ptsverh tomorrow to London for treatment, as well as remove him from any legal prosecution due to his behavior in the previous reign of his father

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent wounding Ahmed al-Maliki shooting in the attempted murder of his father, al-Maliki  Empty Re: Urgent wounding Ahmed al-Maliki shooting in the attempted murder of his father, al-Maliki

Post by weslin3 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:00 am

Huh? Was son putting gun to father's head? Arabic wording here is hard to understand. Nephew? To whom? Makili or Abadi? Maybe my mind is too cloudy today.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm