Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Achieving Self-Sufficiency In Fuel Will Bring Additional Revenues To The State Treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Achieving Self-Sufficiency In Fuel Will Bring Additional Revenues To The State Treasury Empty Economist: Achieving Self-Sufficiency In Fuel Will Bring Additional Revenues To The State Treasury

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 5:56 am

[size=38]Economist: Achieving Self-Sufficiency In Fuel Will Bring Additional Revenues To The State Treasury
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/18/2022 | 9:09 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The economist, Wissam Al-Tamimi, said that the trend towards relying on the local product of fuel and not importing it will introduce new returns to the state treasury, pointing out that Iraq is one of the first oil exporters in the world and can be in the same rank in terms of fuel.
    Al-Tamimi told "Al-Maalouma", that "talking about achieving self-sufficiency in fuel in the next two years will increase the state's revenues by stopping subsidies for imported fuel, in addition to the possibility of exporting this fuel abroad."
    He added that "Iraq can contract with other countries by providing them with oil in exchange for fuel without giving them any amounts, until the completion of the construction of refineries for oil derivatives."
    And he indicated that "the establishment of oil refineries will also have a positive impact, as it will accommodate thousands of graduates, as well as supplying the governorates within which it is located with oil derivatives without the need for transportation costs between one governorate and another or importing derivatives, in addition to it may provide power stations with the necessary fuel." finished 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:23 pm