Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister-designate Ahmed Haider Abadi, led by Nuri al-Maliki l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister-designate Ahmed Haider Abadi, led by Nuri al-Maliki l Empty Failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister-designate Ahmed Haider Abadi, led by Nuri al-Maliki l

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:20 am

Failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister-designate Ahmed Haider Abadi, led by Nuri al-Maliki led to the injury of the latter injured

Ali Mohsen Radi

Section: News

August 14, 2014 21:30

Readers Number: 3603

Source said early today that the prime minister-designate to form a government Haider Abadi has survived an assassination attempt treacherous in Baghdad's Green Zone,

The source said in an interview with the news agency Buratha force headed by Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki's son, Prime Minister of the outgoing tried to attack on the residence of Dr Haider Abadi took place there clashes between the force charged with protecting Dr. Abadi and between force, headed by Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki ended wounds in his hand and escape force intruding

According to the source familiar with the American force also participated clashes to protect Dr. Haider al-Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister-designate Ahmed Haider Abadi, led by Nuri al-Maliki l Empty Re: Failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister-designate Ahmed Haider Abadi, led by Nuri al-Maliki l

Post by weslin3 Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 am

I was afraid this would happen. Just glad that the assassination was not successful. Then we would have more conflict.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 pm