Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: The necessity of strengthening Iraqi-French relations in the fight against terrorism and clim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: The necessity of strengthening Iraqi-French relations in the fight against terrorism and clim Empty Saleh: The necessity of strengthening Iraqi-French relations in the fight against terrorism and clim

Post by Rocky Wed 11 May 2022, 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad-conscious 
    Today, Wednesday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the need to strengthen Iraqi-French relations in the fight against terrorism and confronting climate change. 
    A statement by the Office of the President of the Republic, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received, today at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the French Ambassador to Iraq Eric Chevalier," noting that "during the meeting, they discussed the close bilateral relations between the two friendly countries and peoples and ways of developing them, and working jointly to continue combating terrorism, economic, commercial and cultural cooperation, protecting the environment and confronting the climate change crisis.”  
    The statement added that "the meeting discussed the latest regional and international developments of common interest, as it was stressed the need to ease tensions in the region and cooperate through dialogue to establish peace in the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:04 pm