Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The law stresses getting the largest share of ministerial portfolios

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The law stresses getting the largest share of ministerial portfolios Empty The law stresses getting the largest share of ministerial portfolios

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 am

The law stresses getting the largest share of ministerial portfolios

By Gadd-(([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

Attorney for the State of law Coalition abdelilah alnaeli PR systems tend to share ministerial posts in the new line-up will go to his coalition in light of elections for blocks and components of the National Alliance.

Alnaeli said that "a different state law would require full entitlement within the National Alliance, according to the number of seats obtained by each block".

Alnaeli pointed out that "the State of law Coalition is the largest bloc will take the higher portion of portfolios by those benefits."

"The blocks and components of the National Alliance aspires to be sovereign ministerial portfolios but only Alliance are nominated to manage technocrats personalities in the ministries of Foreign Affairs, planning, finance and oil, for example, which would be subject to consensus among Coalition blocs."

The National Alliance has more than 180 MPs and can impose what it wants and can block other objections, he said.

And on the role of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the coming phase, continued to say: "If the National Alliance and State of law that is assigning a position to Al-Maliki leads in turn to build a political process based on experience and competence, the designated Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi will reject it and Al-Maliki also".(A.A-13)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:54 am