Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new plan to grant loans for the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new plan to grant loans for the unemployed Empty A new plan to grant loans for the unemployed

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 10:14 am

A new plan to grant loans for the unemployed

8/18/2014 0:00 

Baghdad virgin Hasani 
    plans to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, a new plan for the granting of loans depending on the state budget and the share of financial contributions for Mash.avad this "morning" Labour Minister Nassar al-Rubaie, adding that the ministry has embarked on measures depletion of the remaining amounts of Fund lending allocated to grant soft loans to support small projects to all applicants registered within a database ministry end of the month Alhala.oaaln minister preparation and new meals for the names of the borrowers, revealing the inclusion of more than 25 000 unemployed soft loans amounts total reached 23 billion and 273 million Danar.wachar that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Fund Lending annexation director of operating loans and members of the Fund in the ministries of planning and finance, industry, agriculture and trade, to discuss the ratification of the projects lending advanced to the Council, amounting to more than 300 treated to launch directly to borrowers. 
    Rubaie pointed out that the meeting drew to a need to involve the provinces completion of transactions granting of loans, as well as placing reserve to prepare applicants, and to promote the angel factor in the field of loans to complete the disbursement of funds allocated to the fund in the schedule. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:29 am