Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Islamic Development Bank confirms its readiness to finance strategic projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Islamic Development Bank confirms its readiness to finance strategic projects in Iraq Empty The Islamic Development Bank confirms its readiness to finance strategic projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2022, 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - INA 
    The Islamic Development Bank in Egypt affirmed, today, Saturday, its readiness to finance strategic projects in Iraq and to develop human resources for the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance in various financial aspects.
    A statement by the Central Bank, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq participated in the annual meetings of the Islamic Development Bank that will be held for the period from 1-4 June 2022 in the Arab Republic of Egypt." 
    He continued: "A delegation from the Central Bank of Iraq and the Director General of the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development in the Ministry of Finance participated in the meetings."
    He added that "the deputy governor held several meetings with officials and institutions of the Islamic Development Bank to enhance their contributions in supporting various projects for the public and private sectors in Iraq." 
    For its part, the Islamic Development Bank affirmed its readiness to provide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and contribute to the financing of strategic projects in Iraq and the development of human resources for the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance in various financial aspects, especially the issuance of green sukuk.
    On the other hand, a delegation from the Central Bank of Egypt arrived in Baghdad yesterday afternoon, Friday, June 3, 2022, on an official visit to discuss prospects for cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and to exchange experiences in various issues of common interest.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:47 am