Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel delivers Biden a special message to five countries, including Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel delivers Biden a special message to five countries, including Iraq Empty Israel delivers Biden a special message to five countries, including Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2022, 5:06 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Israel delivers Biden a special message to five countries, including Iraq[/size]

[size=45]US President Joe Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid agreed on the position on "normalization" and the integration of Israel in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]"We have an alternative, here in the Middle East, which is constantly growing and strengthening, where we are working to form an alliance that includes moderate countries, who believe in peace, and who believe that our children deserve the chance to live a better life," Lapid said.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Over the past year, I was honored to open embassies and delegates in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Morocco, and to visit Egyptian President (Abdel-Fattah) El-Sisi in his palace in Cairo, and the Jordanian monarch in his palace in Amman."[/size]
    [size=45]Lapid continued, "With the US Secretary of State, my friend Tony Blinken, we established at the Negev Summit an advanced structure of security and economy that will change the Middle East and prove to the peoples of the region that the United States is still present here, and is still committed to the security and safety of the region."[/size]
    [size=45]In addition to the United States and Israel, the Negev Summit includes 4 Arab countries: Egypt, Morocco, the UAE and Bahrain.[/size]
    [size=45]To the US President, he said: “From here, you are heading directly to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Your visit to Saudi Arabia is important to Israel and the region, to our security and to the future of prosperity in the Middle East.”[/size]
    [size=45]Lapid said, “With you, we send a message of peace to the peoples of the region, including the Palestinians, of course. Israel is interested in peace and believes in peace, and we will never give up even an inch of our security, and we must be careful in every step, but we say to every country and every people interested in establishing peace and normalization with us: “Welcome.”[/size]
    [size=45]Lapid continued: “Mr President, you will meet with the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Iraq, and I would be pleased if you convey to them a message from us that says: Israel is ready, our hand is stretched out for peace, and we are ready to share our technology and experience, and ready to meet our people. with each other and get to know each other, and we are ready for our researchers and our commercial interests to cooperate with each other.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:28 am