Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Important” clarification from the judiciary regarding the abolition of judgments in absentia for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Important” clarification from the judiciary regarding the abolition of judgments in absentia for th Empty “Important” clarification from the judiciary regarding the abolition of judgments in absentia for th

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2022, 7:16 am

[size=35][size=35]“Important” clarification from the judiciary regarding the abolition of judgments in absentia for the accused[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-17 | 06:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria news-Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Supreme Judicial Council issued a clarification regarding the abolition of judgments in absentia for the accused in the event that the complainants and the plaintiffs waived.

“Important” clarification from the judiciary regarding the abolition of in absentia sentences for the

accused It is in the event that the crime that is the subject of the lawsuit is a private right crime, but if it is a public right crime, the waiver does not mean canceling the judgment.

With regard to the issue of providing food to detainees and convicts held in reform prisons, the judiciary clarified that “the Ministry of Justice is competent in this, as the aforementioned ministry that manages prisons, juvenile rehabilitation institutions and observation houses contracts with private companies, and the contract determines the quantity and type of food that is provided to inmates, depositors and detainees.” .

He continued, "In spite of this, the judges and members of the Public Prosecution Office follow up during their inspection tours the validity of the food provided by the contractors and the extent of the arrival of meals at the specified times."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm