Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: political blocs have become flexible by reducing the roof of ignoring pleas to form Governm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: political blocs have become flexible by reducing the roof of ignoring pleas to form Governm Empty Citizen: political blocs have become flexible by reducing the roof of ignoring pleas to form Governm

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Aug 2014, 5:38 pm

Citizen: political blocs have become flexible by reducing the roof of ignoring pleas to form Government

08/23/20140 

Baghdad/Al baghdadia news.. Citizen's Coalition, said Saturday that political blocs have become flexible by reducing the roof of ignoring pleas to form the Government. He said citizens ' coalition, the national coalition rallying behind an inch in l/Al baghdadia news, that "Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi, the formation of the Government in accordance with the time limit." Added an inch to "efforts by the National Alliance and the Kurdistan and the Union of patriotic forces to find solutions to the crisis Cabinet in record time," for sure "things positively through dialogues on political blocs to form a Government."The possibility of forming Al-Abbadi to the Government during the period specified, especially with seriously by political blocs and not to adhere to the requirements are provided by the" ceiling, predicted "the formation of the Government during the period of the standard". The Iraqi President Fouad Massoum on Monday (11/8/2014) commissioned by the party leader, Haider Al-Abadi, the formation of the new Government after the National Alliance announced that the largest bloc and Al-Abadi is a candidate for Prime Minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:32 am