Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC: We are not worried about the drop in oil prices towards $ 100 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC: We are not worried about the drop in oil prices towards $ 100 a barrel  Empty OPEC: We are not worried about the drop in oil prices towards $ 100 a barrel

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:21 am

OPEC: We are not worried about the drop in oil prices towards $ 100 a barrel 

News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 

Delegates said the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) that the organization is not concerned about the drop in oil prices towards $ 100 a barrel, where is the current prices are acceptable for producers while expected to get the market to support in the coming weeks of the high demand for seasonal reasons.

And Brent crude oil prices tumbled to their lowest level in 14 months to $ 101.11 a barrel, with the decline as investors worried about the conflict in Iraq and the Ukraine at the time of the Libyan production rose. This prompted the price fall below the level needed by some OPEC members to cover the needs of the budget they have. But delegates from the three member states of the Organization told Reuters lower price does not worrisome at the moment.

The delegate said one of the Gulf states, "there is nothing to worry about. Consider the downside correction process, will not only move based on fundamental factors, while the current price is still fair for producers," and refused to delegate to comment on the price, which may raise concern OPEC. Still the price of Brent crude above $ 100 a barrel, a level that you prefer Arabia

http://burathanews.com/news/245867.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm