Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq pays salaries to retirees abroad as e-card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq pays salaries to retirees abroad as e-card Empty Iraq pays salaries to retirees abroad as e-card

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 9:29 am

Iraq pays salaries to retirees abroad as e-card

2014/8/24 02:28:16 PM

Baghdad and no news

Rafidain Bank, said Sunday that he intended to pay the salaries of pensioners living outside Iraq with the e-card.

The Director of the Bank in the name of Kamal Al-Hassani, in a statement to the media library, the Rafidain Bank and through his tireless seeking pay living outside Iraq with the e-card.

He said Al-Hasani, this method ensures ease of use of the card at any ATM of any foreign bank.

Al-Hassani said, "Rafidain mechanism specific restructuring and debt-free budget of previous settled about 90 percent of which is destructive to the budget of the Bank."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:30 pm