Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Does Parliament Have The Right To Authorize The Caretaker Government To Send The Budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does Parliament Have The Right To Authorize The Caretaker Government To Send The Budget? Empty Does Parliament Have The Right To Authorize The Caretaker Government To Send The Budget?

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2022, 5:12 am

[size=38]Does Parliament Have The Right To Authorize The Caretaker Government To Send The Budget?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 08/14/2022 | 12:12 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi showed, on Sunday, the possibility of authorizing and authorizing the caretaker government to present the draft budget law, stressing that the authorization is limited only to the budget law.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to / the information /, that “Parliament can authorize the caretaker government the right to send the general budget law because it is related to food security, which is one of the first priorities of the caretaker government,” noting that “the mandate requires an absolute majority vote of the number of members, and that This right is limited only to the budget law.
    He added that "the mandate must include the approval of the final accounts of the previous year's budget in accordance with the Financial Management and Public Debt Law No. 6 of 2019, in accordance with Articles 62, 5 and 61 of the Constitution, 12 and 13 of the Financial Management and Public Debt Law No. 6 of 2019 and articles 128 to 138 of Parliament's bylaws.
    Al-Tamimi pointed out that “there is no such thing as a legislative vacuum, because it is possible to spend from the previous year’s budget, that is, the last budget was initiated by 1/12 of the previous year’s budget according to the Financial Management and Public Debt Law.” finished / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:10 am