Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani confirms its commitment to support the Biden-Abbadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani confirms its commitment to support the Biden-Abbadi  Empty Barzani confirms its commitment to support the Biden-Abbadi

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 9:53 am

Barzani confirms its commitment to support the Biden-Abbadi 

By Adminmh 25.8.2014  - Brother - Baghdad 

Search Vice President Joseph Biden, with Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, the current military efforts against the so-called gangs Daash terrorist organization. 

According to a statement issued by the White House today that "Biden telephoned the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to discuss military operations carried out by the Iraqi security forces and Kurdish attribution air defense forces of the United States in fighting the terrorist Daash." 

The two parties agreed on the importance of "the continuation of the ongoing cooperation between the historic Kurdish forces and Iraqi security forces, which led with the help of the United States and other partners, to restore the strategic Mosul Dam, which is the largest dam in Iraq, according to the statement." 

For his part, Barzani's "commitment to support the Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, and other Iraqi leaders in their efforts to form a new Iraqi government as soon as possible." 

He was Vice President Joe Biden had earlier pledged during his contact by telephone with House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, working closely with the Iraqi government to come to defeat organizing the so-called terrorist Bdaash even sure that it does not represent a threat to the Iraqi people. 

Biden praised the "efforts in the leadership of al-Jubouri, the new parliament that represents the will of the nearly 14 million citizens risked their lives to vote in parliamentary elections." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:55 am