Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FOREIGN MINISTER RECEIVES FOREIGN MINISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF NORWAY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FOREIGN MINISTER RECEIVES FOREIGN MINISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF NORWAY  Empty FOREIGN MINISTER RECEIVES FOREIGN MINISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF NORWAY

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 10:03 am

FOREIGN MINISTER RECEIVES FOREIGN MINISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF NORWAY 

08/25/2014

Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr. Hoshyar Zebari morning, August 25, 2014, Mr. Burge Brindh Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Norway and the delegation accompanying him.
    During the meeting, they discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries at all levels, and the visit comes to express support and solidarity of the Government of Norway for Iraq to counter terrorism and bring security, stability and support the process of political transition.
    The two sides discussed international and regional developments and breadth of international support for the security and stability of Iraq and the keenness of the international community in the fight against the terrorist state Daash.

They also discussed technical and humanitarian assistance to the displaced and the Norwegian displaced by the violence.
    The meeting was attended by Mr. agent ministries for bilateral relations and head of the European agency and the Ambassador of Iraq in Oslo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:07 pm