Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The release of salaries for this category for the month of August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The release of salaries for this category for the month of August Empty The release of salaries for this category for the month of August

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2022, 5:00 am

The release of salaries for this category for the month of August

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the release of the eighth batch of the full-time employee’s salary for the month of August .
    And the ministry stated in a statement, "The Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and Special Needs in the ministry has completed the technical and financial procedures to release the salaries of the full-time appointee, the eighth batch for the current month of August for the year 2022. "
    The ministry called on the male and female beneficiaries to go to the outlets approved by the banks (Al-Rafidain, Al-Rasheed, and Ashur) to receive their salaries after completing the procedures and informing them by the banks.

24 . views
    Added 08/25/2022 - 12:37 PM
    Update 08/25/2022 - 12:58 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:25 pm