Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki issues a lengthy statement regarding the events in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki issues a lengthy statement regarding the events in Iraq Empty Al-Maliki issues a lengthy statement regarding the events in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Aug 2022, 5:04 am

[size=46]Al-Maliki issues a lengthy statement regarding the events in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    15:34 - 08-30-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, issued a lengthy statement regarding the events in Iraq. Al
    -Maliki said in a statement, the text below: “ In the name of                                           God , the Most Gracious, the
    Most Merciful (and fear a trial that will not afflict those of
    you who have wronged in particular) . Nationalism was not declared by politicians from all national forces, but I would like to recall the following facts: First: The force cannot impose a political reality that forces others to proceed according to its compass.

Second: The one who ignites the war is not the one who stops it or controls its tracks, just as he is not the one who reaps its fruits. Rather, there are internal and external influences that start to stir or stop the bloody scene.
    Third: Everyone has pledged to preserve the political system and work under the umbrella of the constitution and the law, and we must condemn any wrong practice by any of us without complacency or equivocation.
    Fourth: The legitimate state institutions have full immunity and respect in accordance with the law, and that attacking them is a major crime punishable by laws, and it is considered sabotage of political life and a violation of pluralistic democracy.
    Fifth: Nineteen years of violent policies and the strife between this component or that and that political party and that party have sufficed us. The Iraqi people have reaped nothing but pain, suffering, strife, and lost opportunities for construction and progress. And whoever puts Iraq in his heart and mind, he must be consistent with this conviction and claim and adhere to the constitutional contexts in his political steps, and appeal to the logic of reason and the national interest and legitimacy, and is subject to the rule of the Constitution, which is translated by the judicial, legislative and executive authorities.
    Sixth: The people are the source of authority, so where is it in the culture and premises of political forces, or is it a tempting sign and a platform to achieve personal and objective goals, while the people are required to judge and criticize wrong and illegal practices in the light of their constitutional awareness.
    Seventh: What we always say and adhere to remains as a structural part of our political practices, which is to stay away from violence and illegal force, break the system and sabotage it, and all political forces, whether represented by the government or the opposition, must resort to the decisions of the people’s voice that the legitimate parliament reduces through its decisions and laws And his positions, and adherence to the provisions of the judiciary and the Federal Court as the constitutional judge in disputes, and dealing with the executive authority as responsible for implementing laws and taking care of the people’s interest in what they aspire to, with respect for its institutions and decisions, and this is the common word that we have to meet with all our different affiliations and identities.
    I take the opportunity today to offer my heartfelt thanks to the Popular Mobilization for its commitment and discipline and for not dealing emotionally with crises, at a time when thousands of its sons have sacrificed before us in response to the barbaric ISIS attacks on Iraq.
    I also extend my thanks to my sons in the armed forces, who showed great discipline and patience while facing uncontrolled bullets and missiles that do not distinguish between a man, a woman and a
    child

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:32 am